Here’s the ticket to making your Super Bowl season a teensy bit more fun to watch. Yep, this is a list of players and coaches paired with their G-rated celebrity twins. You will be wowed by this collection of doppelgangers pulled from your kids’ favorite movies.
10. Kristoff, Frozen = Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
As annoying as Mr. Gronk is, let’s hope he’s getting royalties for this one.
9. Drac, Hotel Transylvania = Jim Harbaugh, University of Michigan
Coach Harbaugh has been pretty close to sucking blood on the sidelines, never invite him into your home.
8. Anger, Inside Out = Bill Belichick, New England Patriots
Watching Coach Bill blow is so much fun. Bring on the flames!
7. Russell, Up = Danny Amendola, New England Patriots
What’s with the spiky hair trend making a come back?
6. Mr. Incredible, The Incredibles = J.J Watt, Houston Texans
An they both wear red spandex pants for a living. OMG
5. King Fergus, Brave = Rob Ryan, Buffalo Bills
A big man with curly hair is still better than a skinny man with a bun. Pass it on.
4. Emmet Brickowski, The Lego Movie = Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Let’s hope Brickowski can outsmart Gronkowski.
3. Katie, Horton Hears a Who = Von Miller, Denver Broncos
Don’t know why this man ever put on this hat, but we can’t get it out of our heads.
2. Dr. Nefario, Despicable Me = Rex Ryan, Buffalo Bills
Yay for the lap band. When does the neck band get released?
1. Sleeping Beauty (Princess Aurora) & Prince Phillip = Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady, New England Patriots
WE CANNOT UNSEE THIS!
Tune for live alternative NFL commentary during the AFC Championship January 24th and Super Bowl February 7th. Visit WhileTheMenWatch.com